$200 Donkr Freeroll at Partypoker and Bwin

Started by Donkr   |  29289 Views
   Show
Reg: 07/01/2008
Donkr 5 months ago
Make sure to sign up at our bi-weekly $200 Donkr Poker Freerolls at Partypoker and Bwin. The tournaments kick off at 21:00 CEST and typically run on the 6th and the 20th of the month with the next one being tomorrow.

No password or deposit is required, simply sign up at either Partypoker or Bwin with our sign up links and send us your username so we can confirm the tracking either via support@donkr.com or on Skype at DonkrPlayerManager.

You also have the chance to fill in your registration form during sign up to receive regular newsletters.

The clock is ticking, register in time and good luck at the tables!

«Need help, got a question? support@donkr.com»
$200 Donkr Freeroll at Partypoker and Bwin
Make sure to sign up at our bi-weekly $200 Donkr Poker Freerolls at Partypoker and Bwin. The tournaments kick off at 21:00 CEST and typically run on the 6th and the 20th of the month with the next one being tomorrow.

No password or deposit is required, simply sign up at either Partypoker or Bwin with our sign up links and send us your username so we can confirm the tracking either via support@donkr.com or on Skype at DonkrPlayerManager.

You also have the chance to fill in your registration form during sign up to receive regular newsletters.

The clock is ticking, register in time and good luck at the tables!

[url=http://en.donkr.com/Deals/party-poker-4][b]Sign up at Partypoker[/b][/url]

[url=http://en.donkr.com/Deals/bwin-47][b]Sign up at Bwin[/b][/url]
Donkr
Reg: 20/04/2017
OlauOlsson 5 months ago
Where is the password? ;) I am new user
Re. $200 Donkr Freeroll at Partypoker and Bwin
Where is the password? ;) I am new user :)
OlauOlsson
Donkr 5 months ago
The freeroll doesn't work with a password, it is tracker protected. It means you have to create an account at Party or Bwin using our sign up links. Otherwise things would get out of control quickly at the freeroll.

Saw that you sent us your username on Party, will be checking with them in regards to the tracking. Alternatively you can always open a new account on Bwin as well instead, it's the same tournament and games
The freeroll doesn[apostrophe]t work with a password, it is tracker protected. It means you have to create an account at Party or Bwin using our sign up links. Otherwise things would get out of control quickly at the freeroll. Saw that you sent us your username on Party, will be checking with them in regards to the tracking. Alternatively you can always open a new account on Bwin as well instead, it[apostrophe]s the same tournament and games :)
Donkr
Donkr 4 months ago
The next $250 Poker Freeroll at Partypoker and Bwin kicks off on the 4th of May at 21:00. Make sure to create an account using our links and submit your username in time!

Join Donkr Poker Freerolls
The next $250 Poker Freeroll at Partypoker and Bwin kicks off on the 4th of May at 21:00. Make sure to create an account using our links and submit your username in time![url=http://en.donkr.com/deals/freerolls] [/url] [b][url=http://en.donkr.com/deals/freerolls]Join Donkr Poker Freerolls[/url][/b]
Donkr
Reg: 20/04/2017
OlauOlsson 4 months ago
Thanks for the tournament donkr support! Today, I win! šŸ˜‰

Good Luck all players!
Thanks for the tournament donkr support! Today, I win! šŸ˜‰ Good Luck all players!
OlauOlsson
Donkr 4 months ago
Glad you like it, the next tournament is on the 18th of May at 21:00. Good luck!
Glad you like it, the next tournament is on the 18th of May at 21:00. Good luck!
Donkr
Reg: 18/05/2017
BBBr3 4 months ago
Can I get in with an existing account? Username Syncmaster1337 on party poker
Can I get in with an existing account? Username Syncmaster1337 on party poker
BBBr3
Reg: 18/05/2017
paylox 4 months ago
Can I play the freeroll on Partypoker with an existing account? User name paylox
Can I play the freeroll on Partypoker with an existing account? User name paylox
paylox
Donkr 4 months ago
Hi, unfortunately you need an account tracked to Donkr. If the account has been inactive for a while we can get it connected. Otherwise you could open a Bwin account with our links to take part.
Hi, unfortunately you need an account tracked to Donkr. If the account has been inactive for a while we can get it connected. Otherwise you could open a Bwin account with our links to take part.
Donkr
Donkr 3 months ago
Don't forget to register in time for our upcoming poker freerolls on Partypoker and Bwin. The next $250 freeroll kicks off on the 1st of June at 21:00 CEST. Any questions, let us know!
Don[apostrophe]t forget to register in time for our upcoming poker freerolls on Partypoker and Bwin. The next $250 freeroll kicks off on the 1st of June at 21:00 CEST. Any questions, let us know!
Donkr
Donkr 2 months ago
Today's our next $250 poker Freeroll on Partypoker and Bwin. Make sure to sign up in time using our sign up links, the tournament kicks off at 21:00 CEST. Good luck at the tables!
Today[apostrophe]s our next $250 poker Freeroll on Partypoker and Bwin. Make sure to sign up in time using our sign up links, the tournament kicks off at 21:00 CEST. Good luck at the tables!
Donkr
Reg: 29/06/2017
Kknippiekk 2 months ago
Kknippiekk is new user on partypoker . Can i play the freeroll?
Kknippiekk is new user on partypoker . Can i play the freeroll?
Kknippiekk
Reg: 29/06/2017
Kknippiekk 2 months ago
???
???
Kknippiekk
Reg: 13/07/2017
reaphavek 2 months ago
reaphavek. pls register for july 13th freeroll
reaphavek. pls register for july 13th freeroll
reaphavek
Donkr 2 months ago
Hi, unfortunately the tournament will allow registrations only to players tagged to Donkr. We can check with Party/ Bwin if they want to connect your account to us.
Hi, unfortunately the tournament will allow registrations only to players tagged to Donkr. We can check with Party/ Bwin if they want to connect your account to us.
Donkr
Reg: 05/04/2017
Naruto_miu 5 weeks ago
I have 2 qestions.

1) I already have an account with "Party Poker", which I use regularly, now how can I change that account to be tagged to you (If It's possible), as I don't wish to open an another account at Bwin to be able to play In the games that are tagged to you.

2) I have an account @ Bwin (But haven't used that account since opening It) which was 2 years ago, nor have I deposited Into that account, or sent In my I.D for that account (So I haven't done nada to verify that account Is actually me). Now the reason I bring up the Bwin account Is because (More than likely), that account Is shut down. Thus meaning I can open a 2nd account up through It. yet the Issue Is this, I play mainly on my PP account, and have deposited through that account, and have done all the steps to verify that account, thus am able to cash out and deposit through that account. While the 2nd account would require I redo all those steps again. So I'm wondering, If their Is a way to just have my first account, which I use on a regular basis tagged through you all and not have to redo a 2nd account at Bwin with all the steps and hassels of verifying It and depositing (In-order to have to be able to play the free-rolls as that's what you have to do @ PP).
I have 2 qestions. 1) I already have an account with "Party Poker", which I use regularly, now how can I change that account to be tagged to you (If It[apostrophe]s possible), as I don[apostrophe]t wish to open an another account at Bwin to be able to play In the games that are tagged to you. 2) I have an account @ Bwin (But haven[apostrophe]t used that account since opening It) which was 2 years ago, nor have I deposited Into that account, or sent In my I.D for that account (So I haven[apostrophe]t done nada to verify that account Is actually me). Now the reason I bring up the Bwin account Is because (More than likely), that account Is shut down. Thus meaning I can open a 2nd account up through It. yet the Issue Is this, I play mainly on my PP account, and have deposited through that account, and have done all the steps to verify that account, thus am able to cash out and deposit through that account. While the 2nd account would require I redo all those steps again. So I[apostrophe]m wondering, If their Is a way to just have my first account, which I use on a regular basis tagged through you all and not have to redo a 2nd account at Bwin with all the steps and hassels of verifying It and depositing (In-order to have to be able to play the free-rolls as that[apostrophe]s what you have to do @ PP).
Naruto_miu
Donkr 4 weeks ago
Hi, in this case please send us your username to support@Donkr.com and we will try to track the account to Donkr, which will enable you to take part at our promotions, including our races and freerolls.
Hi, in this case please send us your username to support@Donkr.com and we will try to track the account to Donkr, which will enable you to take part at our promotions, including our races and freerolls.
Donkr
Reg: 16/05/2017
Topochero 13 days ago
no more tournaments in PartyPoker?
no more tournaments in PartyPoker?
Topochero
Donkr 1 hour ago
Hi, the next $250 Freeroll at Partypoker and Bwin will take place next week on the 28. of September at 21:00 CEST. Today's our ā‚¬400 Redkings Depositor Freeroll at 20:15 CEST, make sure to sign up in time!

Hi, the next $250 Freeroll at Partypoker and Bwin will take place next week on the 28. of September at 21:00 CEST. Today[apostrophe]s our ā‚¬400 Redkings Depositor Freeroll at 20:15 CEST, make sure to sign up in time! [b][url=http://en.donkr.com/deals/freerolls]Sign up at our Donkr Poker Freerolls[/url][/b]
Donkr
   Show