How to get EV graphs like in this article?

Started by JohnaTrist   |  4118 Views
   Show
Reg: 15/07/2015
JohnaTrist 3 years ago
I am reading Modeling poker Part 3 where spreadsheed is available for download to change percentages.

However I cannot figure out how to make graph that plots it and gives visual representation of equation just like in article:
http://en.donkr.com/Articles/modeling-poker--part-3-307

Anyone knows which program to use for it?I've tried it in open office calc but couldn't figure out how to make it like in article where it automaticaly plots 1-100% without me having to manually change from 1-100% for each %.
Edited 3 years ago
How to get EV graphs like in this article?
I am reading Modeling poker Part 3 where spreadsheed is available for download to change percentages.

However I cannot figure out how to make graph that plots it and gives visual representation of equation just like in article:
http://en.donkr.com/Articles/modeling-poker--part-3-307

Anyone knows which program to use for it?I[apostrophe]ve tried it in open office calc but couldn[apostrophe]t figure out how to make it like in article where it automaticaly plots 1-100% without me having to manually change from 1-100% for each %.
JohnaTrist
Reg: 20/06/2015
winbotter 3 years ago
Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhdealer.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!
Re. How to get EV graphs like in this article?
Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhdealer.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!
winbotter
   Show