login

Started by okac19   |  2224 Views
   Show
Category Donkr - Poker Forums - Poker General   |   Tags  donkrcom
Reg: 01/06/2017
okac19 4 months ago
hello. i cant login to donkr.com freeroll tournament ( starts 24.may at 21:00 BWIN). can you hellp my?
login
hello. i cant login to donkr.com freeroll tournament ( starts 24.may at 21:00 BWIN). can you hellp my?
okac19
Reg: 07/01/2008
Donkr 4 months ago
Bwin has discontinued running any kind of freerolls for affiliates, unfortunately we had to remove those from our offers. Instead they are offering daily Centrolls now. Partypoker however, is happy to continue with our Donkr freerolls. If you want to sign up there and play we would be happy to assist you.
«Need help, got a question? support@donkr.com»
Re. login
Bwin has discontinued running any kind of freerolls for affiliates, unfortunately we had to remove those from our offers. Instead they are offering daily Centrolls now. Partypoker however, is happy to continue with our Donkr freerolls. If you want to sign up there and play we would be happy to assist you.
Donkr
Reg: 01/06/2017
okac19 4 months ago
i registered on partypoker and i make a deal. can i now login to the tourrnament donkr.com on partypoker?
Re.
i registered on partypoker and i make a deal. can i now login to the tourrnament donkr.com on partypoker?
okac19
Reg: 07/01/2008
Donkr 3 months ago
Yes, if the account is correctly tracked you can automatically take part at these freerolls, no password needed. We would suggest you use the bonus code when signing up to ensure you are correctly connected to Donkr.
«Need help, got a question? support@donkr.com»
Re. login
Yes, if the account is correctly tracked you can automatically take part at these freerolls, no password needed. We would suggest you use the bonus code when signing up to ensure you are correctly connected to Donkr.
Donkr
Reg: 28/06/2018
camberpoffer 2 months ago
Thats a shame
Re. login
Thats a shame
camberpoffer
   Show