Partypoker brings back the Gladiator Chase in April!

Started by Donkr   |  1551 Views
   Show
Reg: 07/01/2008
Donkr 7 months ago
Partypoker is back with its beloved Gladiator rake chase starting April 16th! Value goes as high as 20.8% for players bringing in $600 rake for 20 days straight. Lower rake tiers are also rewarded generously on top of the cashback worth up to 23%(which can be converted twice per week now). The first deposit bonus up to $500 offers another 25% rakeback.

To separate ourselved from the crowd we're bringing in our own promotions as well such as our Donkr rake chase with another 12.3% on the highest tier plus a monthly $22,500 Rake Race. Total value is expected to be 60% - 70%.

Freeroll lovers should have a look at out bi weekly $200 Donkr Freerolls as wel.

Make sure to sign up and get yourself the best poker deal this month!

Edited 7 months ago
«Need help, got a question? support@donkr.com»
Partypoker brings back the Gladiator Chase in April!
Partypoker is back with its beloved Gladiator rake chase starting April 16th! Value goes as high as 20.8% for players bringing in $600 rake for 20 days straight. Lower rake tiers are also rewarded generously on top of the cashback worth up to 23%(which can be converted twice per week now). The first deposit bonus up to $500 offers another 25% rakeback.

To separate ourselved from the crowd we[apostrophe]re bringing in our own promotions as well such as our Donkr rake chase with another 12.3% on the highest tier plus a monthly $22,500 Rake Race. Total value is expected to be 60% - 70%.

Freeroll lovers should have a look at out bi weekly $200 Donkr Freerolls as wel.

Make sure to sign up and get yourself the best poker deal this month!

[b][url=http://en.donkr.com/Deals/party-poker-4]Sign up at Partypoker[/url][/b]
Donkr
Reg: 26/06/2013
fragles2121 6 months ago
Hi, I have a Party Poker account and I would like to play in the tournament forums just do not know what to do so that I can sign up for them ...... please help me with this topic ..... my name on Party Poker is old_maruda
«Your signature will be displayed in the discussions»
Re. Partypoker brings back the Gladiator Chase in April!
Hi, I have a Party Poker account and I would like to play in the tournament forums just do not know what to do so that I can sign up for them ...... please help me with this topic ..... my name on Party Poker is old_maruda
fragles2121
Reg: 07/01/2008
Donkr 6 months ago
Hi, Partypoker couldn't find the account. Is this your username or poker nick?
«Need help, got a question? support@donkr.com»
Re. Partypoker brings back the Gladiator Chase in April!
Hi, Partypoker couldn[apostrophe]t find the account. Is this your username or poker nick?
Donkr
   Show