Welcome to Donkr - your Online Poker Community!

Started by Donkr   |  10326 Views
   Show
Category Donkr   |   Tags  donkr, welcome and welcometodonkr
Reg: 07/01/2008
Donkr 6 years ago
Welcome to Donkr

Poker is a game but the real game is figuring out the skill that needs to be used to be successful at poker. Poker has been around for over a century, it was founded in the Wild West period of the United States. However the big boom arrived only since the turn of the millennium! Also, since online poker has been introduced it has made it so much easier for players to battle it out at the tables.

Recently we had our survey showing that 10% of our players make a living out of the game but most of our users see poker as entertainment.

Poker has important attributes such as concentration, discipline and also which is very important awareness of the other players. Training of the game is also very inevitable but however you must have fun playing poker to be able to progress in the game which is top of the list factor for nearly every poker player around the world.

Donkr has one very important attribute which is connecting each and every player together so that everyone could share their thoughts on the game, exploit game strategy, meet new friends and also share their poker blogs which also leads to their posting of their Top poker videos.

Forum

The forum is not only a poker forum; it consists of a lot more topics! In it you will find all the players general interest, their most favorite topics such as their favorite TV shows, World News and also most Favorite Sports news. It is a forum which will keep you updated in several different topics!

You could also discuss all your poker hands here.

Instructions on how to post poker hands and handhistories!

Poker Dictionary

If your new to the game and have no idea what certain words mean don’t you worry we have a poker dictionary for you in our site itself.

Poker Glossary

Video

Our video section has a variety of different categories which will help to get to know more Poker players worldwide help you in your game as well and also keep you up to date with series such as The Micros!

Poker Videos

Community

With the intelligent software which has been developed by us. You can keep up to date with news, events, opinions, trends and track much much more and interact with a lot of other users.

Poker Deals

Poker deals? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional poker player it is important for you to have a solid poker deal. Asking why? Because the more rake you gather at the end of the month the more money you will have available to play more poker. Through our special offers you get many good deals. Such as good poker rakeback deals and also by poker bonuses or even free tickets to sporting events and live concerts! Donkr also organizes regular events for their VIP’S and also their most loyal users.

The rooms that are advertised by donkr are absolutely free.

Donkr provides a deal for every single player out their willing to play the brilliant game of poker.

Head down to the deal section and search for the perfect deal which is most suitable for you and once you have chosen it all you will need to do next is register.

If any assistance will be needed, we will be more than happy to help out. So don’t be shy send us an email - support@donkr.com

Poker deals

Regards

Team Donkr
Edited 5 years ago
«Need help, got a question? support@donkr.com»
Welcome to Donkr - your Online Poker Community!
[b][u]Welcome to Donkr[/u][/b]

Poker is a game but the real game is figuring out the skill that needs to be used to be successful at poker. Poker has been around for over a century, it was founded in the Wild West period of the United States. However the big boom arrived only since the turn of the millennium! Also, since online poker has been introduced it has made it so much easier for players to battle it out at the tables.

Recently we had our survey showing that 10% of our players make a living out of the game but most of our users see poker as entertainment.

Poker has important attributes such as concentration, discipline and also which is very important awareness of the other players. Training of the game is also very inevitable but however you must have fun playing poker to be able to progress in the game which is top of the list factor for nearly every poker player around the world.

Donkr has one very important attribute which is connecting each and every player together so that everyone could share their thoughts on the game, exploit game strategy, meet new friends and also share their poker blogs which also leads to their posting of their Top poker videos.

[u][b]Forum[/b][/u]

The forum is not only a poker forum; it consists of a lot more topics! In it you will find all the players general interest, their most favorite topics such as their favorite TV shows, World News and also most Favorite Sports news. It is a forum which will keep you updated in several different topics!

You could also discuss all your poker hands here.

[url=http://en.donkr.com/forum/instructions-on-how-to-post-poker-hands-and-handhistories-536106]Instructions on how to post poker hands and handhistories![/url]

[u][b]Poker Dictionary[/b][/u]

If your new to the game and have no idea what certain words mean don’t you worry we have a poker dictionary for you in our site itself.

[url=http://en.donkr.com/forum/poker-glossary-535395]Poker Glossary[/url]

[u][b]Video[/b][/u]

Our video section has a variety of different categories which will help to get to know more Poker players worldwide help you in your game as well and also keep you up to date with series such as The Micros!

[url=http://en.donkr.com/video]Poker Videos[/url]

[u][b]Community[/b][/u]

With the intelligent software which has been developed by us. You can keep up to date with news, events, opinions, trends and track much much more and interact with a lot of other users.

[u][b]Poker Deals[/b][/u]

Poker deals? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional poker player it is important for you to have a solid poker deal. Asking why? Because the more rake you gather at the end of the month the more money you will have available to play more poker. Through our special offers you get many good deals. Such as good poker rakeback deals and also by poker bonuses or even free tickets to sporting events and live concerts! Donkr also organizes regular events for their VIP’S and also their most loyal users.

The rooms that are advertised by donkr are absolutely free.

Donkr provides a deal for every single player out their willing to play the brilliant game of poker.

Head down to the deal section and search for the perfect deal which is most suitable for you and once you have chosen it all you will need to do next is register.

If any assistance will be needed, we will be more than happy to help out. So don’t be shy send us an email - support@donkr.com

[url=http://en.donkr.com/deals]Poker deals[/url]

Regards

Team Donkr
Donkr
Reg: 20/06/2015
winbotter 2 years ago
Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhsmithy.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!
Re. Welcome to Donkr - your Online Poker Community!
Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhsmithy.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!
winbotter
Reg: 28/07/2017
petercater 6 weeks ago
I really glad for giving some information I'm a new player, I'd like to be a professional poker player. can you give me any information?
Re. Welcome to Donkr - your Online Poker Community!
I really glad for giving some information I[apostrophe]m a new player, I[apostrophe]d like to be a professional poker player. can you give me any information?
petercater
   Show